Thursday 10 September 2015

Our 11th birthday - and a busy week ahead!!

This time 11 years ago I was starting out from scratch with a brand new business.  We've come a long way in that time; it's great to have watched the business grow from nothing into what it is today - and it's still going from strength to strength.  I was delighted this week to meet one of my former brides again - I've met loads of former customers again over the years, but she was one of the brides who put her faith in our new business and ordered a wedding dress the week we opened - and her sister came and bought her wedding dress off us this week too!! So a double delight!!

On Sunday, I'll be off to Harrogate to visit the annual British Bridal Exhibition where I'll be visiting the teams from Maggie Sottero, Essense of Australia, Mori Lee and Special Day and seeing what they've got in store for next year for our brides getting married from late 2016 onwards.  Watch this space!

And then it's off to Birmingham for a retailer seminar with Randy Fenoli from TLC's 'Say Yes to the Dress', so it's going to be an exciting week!!!!   


I'll be back on Wednesday evening, so the shop will be closed for a few days and reopening on Thursday 17th September.


If you need to contact me between the 13th and the 16th September, send me a message on our Facebook messenger or an email on beautifuldaybrides@hotmail.com and I'll do my best to get straight back you!

Ciara  xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment